1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
* Professional Frame-Off restoration back to factory specs
* Matching Numbers car with correct CE block
* 396/350hp big block V8
* Turbo 400 automatic transmission
* Power steering
* Power disc brakes
* Factory Air Conditioning
* AM radio with working 8 track
* Laser straight body with perfect seams and body alignment
* Show quality Cortez Silver two stage paint
* All new glass and weather stripping
* All new chrome and stainless
* Complete new interior with all working gauges, lights, wipers, A/C, stereo, clock, etc...
* Have the original build sheet, window sticker and owner protect-o-plate
* * This is a museum quality built car that was restored back to it's original factory specifications with everything in working order. The drive train has been completely built back to stock specs as well as performs as new. This Chevelle only had 78k original miles on it before the restoration process began and was a super solid car. The end resulted in a brand new Chevelle SS just like it was equipped on the showroom floor in 1970.